Important information for delegations – 51st Glaive de Tallinn27.10.2021
Crossing the Estonian Border:
Important information can be found at the links below:
All passengers arriving in Estonia by plane must fill in the traveller’s questionnaire before arriving in Estonia. You can do this up to three days before arriving in Estonia.
COVID-19 test, and accreditations
COVID-19 tests, and accreditations are performed at the official hotel Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia (Liivalaia 33, 10118 Tallinn) from november 17 to 21, 2021.
Accreditation centre opening hours:
November 17 – 11:00-21:00
November 18 – 8:30-01:00
November 19 – 08:00-22:00
November 20 – 08:00-22:00
November 21 – 7:30-21:00
According to FIE requirements – upon arrival one rapid antigen test, including for vaccinated or Covid-19 recovered participants. The test must be performed every 4 days after arrival day, unless that 4th day is the day of departure of the participant. In addition to this rule, participants without a Covid certificate (except children under 12 years of age), must do rapid test in every two days (taken within the past 48 hours).
Participants who receive a negative result of the rapid antigen test and who have completed and signed upon arrival the Covid-19 Acknowledgement of risk and release from liability (Appendix B) and the Screening Questionnaire (Appendix C) will get the accreditation (wristband) and will be allowed to enter competition. Departure tests – participants needing a Covid-19 test to go back to their home country must inform the organizer’s test station and make an appointment according to their departure time.
These tests are at the expense of participants: PCR test – 73 €, rapid antigen test – 20 €
For accreditations and departure tests, we kindly ask all participants to complete the following form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2. November 2021 at the latest. Questionnaire data is needed for accreditation, testing and required by the Estonian Police and Border Guard Board to enable entering the host country (for third-country athletes, coaches and persons related to the competition). Alternatively the data can be sent for each one separately using the following form.
Important requirements (FIE OUTLINE OF RISK-MITIGATION REQUIREMENTS)
- Any gathering in hotel rooms should be avoided.
- If hotel is at a walking distance from the venue, participants must refrain from going to other places.
- Transportation from and to airport should not mix different delegations to minimize contamination risks.
- 10 days prior to competitions, participants should use their best efforts to minimize exposure to Covid-19 by: Avoiding crowds and crowded places with the exception of the competition venue where strict Covid-19 protocols are enforced.
- Upon arrival in the host country and through the duration of the FIE competition, participants should act as if they were in a bubble and use their best efforts to minimize exposure to Covid-19. They must: Avoid crowds and crowded places with the exception of the competition venue where strict Covid-19 protocols are enforced;